Thursday, July 14, 2016

Connections

One thing I find my self wondering about is the art of making (and keeping) personal connections. I sometimes feel like I have lots of connections and sometimes like I have none. I'm close to my sister, as we live close as well, but our lives are very different and so we don't really "connect" in the way I am thinking. I went to school out east and then moved home to the west coast and it seems that most of my close friends from those days are now of the Facebook friend/Christmas card list type. Over the years I have had groups of closer friends but all were somewhat "situational". Mostly they were the moms of my kids friends. Now my kids are older and I work full time. Sometimes that's lonely and I strive for connection but feel like I don't really know how to go about it. What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment