Thursday, June 16, 2016

Examples

 Okay, so I haven't yet managed to get any pictures of my own style as I was trying to explain it last post. My main photographer is still in school and my oldest son, who is out, is in what I refer to as "full on slug mode". His job doesn't start until next week and so he has been sleeping until about 11 and then watching baseball on TV in the garage like a sloth. So I had to settle for these samples. All are from Brooks Brothers. I admit, it's my favorite place to shop. I would love to throw out everything in my closet and start fresh with everything in the store. I love the flagship store in downtown SF. When I was still working in the City I used to sometime go there at lunch, just for the atmosphere. I've actually not been crazy about the new Zac Posen stuff. I like the quality classics. These things are decent representatives. I actually own the camel coat in the second picture and the pants in the bottom one. I've had the camel coat since college, don't ask me how long ago that was!


No comments:

Post a Comment